Features of Aircel Cloud Backup Service include:
- Agent-less architecture for backing up desktops, laptops and servers including online backup of databases.
- Local and global de-duplication to reduce the amount of data travelling on the cloud.
- In-flight and at rest AES 256 bit encryption compliant with SOX, HIPPA, BASEL II and FIPS standards.
- Local data back-up for faster recoveries.
- Bare metal recovery
- Message level restores
- Continuous data protection
- Support for N+1 architecture
- Addition of storage as needed
- Automatic archiving of older backups on low cost disks
- Deletion of older backups with destruction certificate
With Aircel Cloud Backup service enterprises will be able to set global policies, schedules backups, retrieve the backed up data when required and manage the entire data lifecycle management from a single interface.
The service also includes block level backup, strong management console, device agnostic backup, mapped drive backups and operating system backup.
- Career grade reliability and service availability
- Secure, instant, and private access to your data
- Immediate self-managed restores
- Saves people and infrastructure costs
- Comprehensive reporting on volume and status of backups