As an Aircel customer you have the convenience to contact at the following Customer Interface Points:
- For Account & Product related information Call 121 from Aircel Mobile. For Complaints & Requests Call 198
from Aircel Mobile (Toll Free) or 9841012345 from Non Aircel Mobile.
- Aircel Stores
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to the Customer Care Manager at below address:
Aircel Cellular Limited
5th Floor, Spencer Plaza
769, Anna Salai
Chennai - 600 002.
Phone : 98410 12345
Fax : 044-42280155
In case, your concern cannot be resolved online then our customer care will formally register your concern and will give you a docket number (also called Service Request Number) along with the time limit within which your concern will be resolved. Note the service request number is important for any further query or escalation that you may need to do- so kindly keep a careful record of the same.
Upon resolution of your concern, our customer care will contact you on your Aircel Mobile, Alternate number or reply via email/letter to update you on the resolution status.
Level II - Appellate Authority
Despite the best efforts put by our executive, if you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided then you may escalate your concern to the Appellate Authority of your circle.
Below is the contact detail of our Appellate Authority:
- Appeal to appellate authority must be made in writing and in duplicate.
- The appeal must be made after the expiry of time limit specified by us.
- The appeal must be made within 30 days after the expiry of time limit prescribed by us.
Mr Prasanna V
Head - Customer Service Delivery
Write to Address:
Aircel Cellular Ltd,
5th Floor Spencer Plaza 769,
Chennai - 600 002.
Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm
The secretariat of the appellate authority can be contacted at:
Chennai +91 9551299210