Logging on to Aircel Wi-Fi is very simple. You will have to follow a few steps:
1. After you have reached the Wi-Fi hotspot, you need to switch 'on' the Wi-Fi option of your laptop or mobile.
2. Search for the available network or refresh the available network list. You will see “AIRCEL_SPECTRANET” option on the list of networks available.
3. Click on AIRCEL_SPECTRANET network and click Connect.
4. Once you are connected to the network, open any browser and type www.google.com
5. The AIRCEL SPECTRANET page with an option to sign up would be displayed.
6. On clicking the new user sign-up option, you would be required to enter your 10-digit Aircel mobile number.
7. After you have submitted the mobile number, you would be sent an authorization password through an SMS to your mobile.
8. Enter the authorization password on the webpage on your mobile or laptop and click Submit.
9. After you have submitted the authorization password, you would be charged for your plan and you would be sent your user ID and password on your mobile phone through an SMS.
10. Use the user ID (your mobile number) and password received to log in to your AIRCEL SPECTRANET account and now you can browse the Internet for 1 hour. Please do not close the AIRCEL SPECTRANET window till the time you are browsing.